Netherlands Embassy in Sarajevo Bosnia-Herzegovina
How to request a visa
How to apply
November 27, 2015 Brigitte Groenland, representative of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) visited Srebrenica on 25 and 26 November. Meetings were held with representatives of companies and municipalities of the broader region of Srebrenica, while on Friday 27 November meetings will be held with financial institutions in Sarajevo.
November 24, 2015 The NL Ministry of Finance attaches great importance to good relations with her counterparts abroad. In a number of countries the Ministry also offers her assistance to support counterparts and affiliated organisations in their development and reforms, if so requested. Why? Because we feel that a strong and well functioning Ministry of Finance is of utmost importance to implement policies to bolster economic growth and employment.
- Prime Minister Rutte’s reaction to the attacks in Paris
- Investment conference in Srebrenica marks new trend in bilateral relation
- Deputy Ambassador Loes Lammerts takes part in Climate Change panel
- First Dutch Ambassador to BiH Valerie Sluijter returns to Sarajevo as moderator at Dayton conference
- CLIMATE CHANGE DIALOGUE IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA STARTS TOMORROW IN SARAJEVO