Netherlands Embassy in Sarajevo Bosnia-Herzegovina
How to request a visa
How to apply
June 10, 2016 Royal HaskoningDHV along with Deltares, Eptisa, the Hydro-Engineering Institute of Sarajevo and Mihailo Andjelic have joined forces to help riparian countries in the Sava river basin located Eastern Europe to establish a Flood Forecasting and Warning System (FFWS). This consortium combines the best international expertise in flood and drought forecasting and early warning with strong local expertise and good working relationships with national and regional authorities.
June 6, 2016 The Dutch semi-annual business reception was held with the participants of the training for the social partners in Bosnia and Herzegovina with the theme ‘social dialogue and collective bargaining’. Representatives of the Netherlands’ largest trade union (FNV), Mr. Meindert van den Berg, and his counterpart in the Netherlands main employers’ federation (VNO-NCW), Mr. Jan-Willem van den Braak attended the reception, after their presentations at the CCI organized social bargaining training. The Embassy facilitated their participation in order to provide extensive Dutch knowledge to the local social dialogue participants.
- The silent force behind Kid’s Festival starts new festival for kids: FUTUREA
- Zenica law students go to The Hague and participate in ICC Moot with help of MATRA fund
- Ambassador Kraak meets former Director of the Directorate of European Integration Mr. Osman Topgacic
- Procedures for asylum seekers from Western Balkan countries
- King's Day celebration in Sarajevo