Netherlands Embassy in Sarajevo Bosnia-Herzegovina
How to request a visa
How to apply
October 8, 2015 The Global Competitiveness Report 2015-2016 assesses the competitiveness of 140 world economies. Using a mixture of quantitative and survey data, it ranks countries overall by combining 113 indicators grouped under 12 pillars of competitiveness: institutions; infrastructure; macroeconomic environment; health and primary education; higher education and training; goods market efficiency; labour market efficiency; financial market development; technological readiness; market size; business sophistication; and innovation.
September 30, 2015 On the occasion of the Netherlands’ support to the NGO Genesis project 'Rebuilding peace and trust among children and teachers', supporting the schools Holandia in Republika Srpska and Fajtovici in the Federation of BiH, the Netherlands deputy ambassador Loes Lammerts and policy officer Leila Fatahagic visited the school Holandija.
- Dutch former peacekeepers cycle over 2000 km to commemorate children in Sarajevo
- Embassy will be closed on Thursday 24 September due to Kurban Bajram (Eid-ul-Adha)
- Inspirational programme set for Amsterdam International Water Week Conference
- Koenders: Today’s crises require flexible diplomacy
- Budget Day (Prince's Day)