Netherlands Embassy in Sarajevo Bosnia-Herzegovina
How to request a visa
How to apply
July 27, 2016 On 27 July Mr. Vjekoslav Bevanda, Minister of Finance and Treasury of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Mrs. Loes Lammerts, Chargé d’ Affaires a.i. of the Kingdom of The Netherlands in Bosnia and Herzegovina, have signed the grant arrangement for the construction of a sewerage network and waste water treatment plant in Bijeljina City.
July 19, 2016 The Delta Frost Zenica d.o.o. production line for freezing soft fruit was visited by Loes Lammerts, Chargé d’Affaires of the Netherlands embassy in Sarajevo.
- Commemoration of Raviv van Renssen
- IMF and The Netherlands Launch New Program to Boost Capacity in Eastern and Southeastern Europe
- Embassy will be closed on 5 July
- Flood forecasting and warning system for riparian countries in Sava River Basin
- Semi-annual business reception and social bargaining training held in Sarajevo