On this page:
The Economy and Trade Department of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands can offer assistance to Dutch companies that want to find a local partner, supplier or subcontractor in BiH, as well as to BiH companies that want to do business with the Netherlands. The assistance includes:
-Assisting companies in establishment of contacts with business
counterparts/partners in the Netherlands and in BiH.
-Providing general information on the business environment in BiH.
-Presentation and promotion of the Dutch economic programs and instruments to BiH interested parties.
-Organization of business gathering and facilitating business networking.
Companies seeking support from the Embassy are expected to present their requests in English and as specific as possible.
Doing business with BiH
The Economy and Trade Department of the Dutch Embassy in Sarajevo provides the following services to individual companies:
• Information about:
- The Bosnian economy and the business climate in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Laws and regulations regarding imports and investments.
- Names of lawyers, auditors and consultants with regard to doing business in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Programmes of the Dutch government to support exports to and investment in Bosnia and Herzegovina, such as the Private Sector Investment Programme (PSI).
• On request, help finding relevant contacts (branch organisations, potential clients, agents, Regional Development Agencies, etc.) in the different sectors of the Bosnian industry and in the different regions of the country.
• We give advice regarding problems encountered when doing business in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Apart from these services for individual companies, the Economy and Trade
Department provides relevant information to the Nl EVD International, a division
of the Nl Agency of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation
You can approach the Economy and Trade Department with your trade request by e-mail or make an appointment through the contact address mentioned above.
General info on the Bosnian economy and doing business with Bosnia and Herzegovina can be found on the NL Agency country web page.
The Embassy is in the process of setting up a list of Dutch companies active
in Bosnia and Herzegovina that will be placed on this web site.
The Embassy organizes business gatherings on a regular basis, for Dutch businesses in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Bosnian companies doing business with the Netherlands. Dutch businessmen visiting Sarajevo are also welcome to these gatherings.
Doing business with the Netherlands
The Economy and Trade Department of the Netherlands Embassy can i.a. provide the following services to Bosnian companies:
• Relevant information for doing business with the Netherlands
• On request, names and addresses can be given of producers or branch associations in the Netherlands.
• Information regarding support instruments (EVD–MMF; EVD–PSI; PUM; EVD–ORIO)
Information on the Dutch economy and its export sectors can be found on
If you are interested in importing from the Netherlands, you can find names and addresses of importers through www.hollandexports.com.
Through the Netherlands’ Centre for the Promotion of Imports from Developing Countries (CBI), companies in eligible countries (including BiH) can receive European market information and training on exporting towards the EU. For information on the CBI activities, please visit www.cbi.nl.
You may also wish to contact the Nl EVD International directly: email@example.com.
Dutch support programs and instruments for trade and investment
The Government of the Netherlands has established a number of financial support programmes for encouragement of bilateral trade and investment with emerging markets and developing countries, on support of the domestic economic development of those countries.
MMF -The Matchmaking Facility Programme encourages matchmaking between SME companies and the Dutch business partners. The goal is to stimulate joint business relations (investment, trade, knowledge transfer) that will strengthen the private sector in developing countries and upcoming markets. More info at: (EVD–MMF)
PSI - The Private Sector Investment programme is a subsidy
programme that supports innovative investment projects in emerging markets.
Innovative projects, implemented by a Dutch company together with a local
company in one of the eligible developing countries, can be considered for a
grant by PSI if they meet the programme criteria.
Projects to be implemented in Bosnia and Herzegovina are eligible for PSI in 2012. There will be two tenders in 2012.
More info at: www.PSIprogramme.nl
Or contact at the EVD: Ms. Sanne Zacht, PSI Project Officer for BiH E: firstname.lastname@example.org
PUM - The Netherlands Management Consultancy Programme
allows Dutch professional volunteers (senior experts) to transfer their
knowledge to individual companies, thereby promoting self-sufficiency,
entrepreneurship and the sustainable development of small and medium-sized
enterprise in developing countries and emerging markets.
Country coordinator for Bosnia and Herzegovina is Mr. J.J. van den Berg as of 1 March 2012.
More information at www.pum.nl
ORIO - The Facility for Infrastructure Development aims to
stimulate efficient public infrastructure development in developing countries in
order to contribute to human development and private sector development. Bosnia
and Herzegovina is eligible for the ORIO programme in 2012. From 2012 onwards
there is one call for proposals per year. Please note that there are new ORIO
policy rules that were published in the Government Gazette on 27 April 2012. The
document can be obtained on Nl EVD international web site under
item . Applicants may apply for a grant until 31 August 2012, or until the
budget for 2012 has been exhausted. A major change is that projects will be
taken into consideration on a 'first come, first served' basis. Also, there are
no longer any priority sectors for ORIO projects. From now on, projects from all
infrastructure sectors (water, environment, energy, transport, ICT, social
services and civil works) in each country on the ORIO country list may be
eligible for an ORIO grant.
More info at: www.orio.nl
CBI - Centre for the Promotion of Imports from Developing
Countries - is an Agency of the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It
supports producers / exporters to enter the EU market. It also helps Business
Support Organisations in improving their capabilities and to act as a Matchmaker
between suppliers and buyers.
More info at: www.cbi.nl
EVD International; The division of the Nl Agency of the Ministry of Economic
Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation
• Developing your Business; A database with all available instruments from the Netherlands for support to the private sector
• EVD – PSI; The latest information and procedures regarding PSI (former PSOM)
• EVD – MMF; The latest information and procedures regarding Matchmaking
• NFIA; The Netherlands’ Foreign Investment Agency
• PUM; The Netherlands’ Management Consultancy Programme, offering retired experts for advisory services
• CBI; The Netherlands’ Centre for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries
• FIPA; The Foreign Investment Promotion Agency of Bosnia and Herzegovina
• BHEPA; Exporters web gate to Bosnia and Herzegovina, part of Foreign Trade Chamber
• MoFTER; Ministry of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations of Bosnia and Herzegovina
• FIC; Foreign Investors Council; association of the biggest foreign investors in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
• Central Bank of BiH
• EC; Delegation of the European Commission to Bosnia and Herzegovina
• EBRD; Information regarding the activities of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in Bosnia and Herzegovina, including possibilities for financing.
• BiH Agency of Statistics
• Office of the Statistics of the Federation of Bosnia Herzegovina
• Institute of Statistics of Republika Srpska
• NBBN-Netherlands-Bosnian Business Network on LinkedIn
BiH based companies with the Dutch share/ownership
The Economy and Trade Department invites BiH-based companies that have Dutch share/ownership to place information on the Embassy’s website. You can do this by submitting a profile signed by an authorized person. So far we have received profiles from the following companies:
Name of the company: “BEMA BA” d.o.o.
Activity : Plastic processing (injection molding, blow molding, mold production)
Address : Donja Lohinja bb, 75320 Gracanica
Contact person : Nedim Sabic, General Manager
Telephone : +387 35 780 800
Fax : +387 35 780 803
e-mail : email@example.com
web : www.bema.ba
Name of the company: VOC-Solutions d.o.o. Sarajevo
Activity:Information Technology Solutions Provider, Information Security Solutions Provider
Address:Milana Preloga 12b
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Contact person (and position):General Manager, Sanjin Jeginović
Telephone:+31 30 320 0001; +387 33 730 280
Fax:+387 33 730 281
e-mail: info@voc-solutions; firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of the company: WILTEHNIK d.o.o.
Activity : Wholesale trading, designing
Address : Bosanski put 215, 71380 Ilijas (BiH)
Contact person (and position) : Mr. Sefer Hajdarevic, Director or Mr. Edin Cabric
Telephone : +387 33 401 362
Fax : +387 33 401 363
e-mail : email@example.com
web : www.wiltehnik.ba
Name of the company: 2B d.o.o.
Activity : Production of packing tapes
Address : Mala Kladusa 67, 77230 Velika Kladusa
Contact person (and position) : Mr. Amir Beganovic, Sales Manager
Telephone : +387 37 775 806
Fax : +387 37 720 681
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
web : www.selotejp.ba
Name of the company: “Eko linija-Eco Line” d.o.o.
Activity : Production of solid oak furniture and upholstered furniture
Address : Ozrenska bb, 74317 Petrovo
Contact person (and position) : Mr. Radojica Rakanovic, Director
Telephone : +387 53 262 400; 262 401; 335 268
Fax : +387 53 262 402
e-mail : email@example.com
web : www.debommel.com
Name of the company: “ISOWOOD” d.o.o.
Activity : Final wood processing
Address : Sprecanski put bb, 75320 Gracanica
Contact person (and position) : Mr. Sejfudin Kamaric, Financial Director
Telephone : +387 35 780 720
Fax : +387 35 704 107
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
web : -